Welcome Back Event
All recently returned study abroad alumni are invited to the Study Abroad Alumni Welcome Back Event hosted by the Study Abroad Office. This event is a special time to reconnect with your colleagues who have also recently studied abroad. The Welcome Back Event is held at the beginning of each semester (September and January). Share your study abroad experiences with other study abroad alumni and the Study Abroad Office staff and Ambassadors!
We hope to help you:
- Keep your international experience alive
- Readjust to life at home with friends and family, and on the Rice campus
- Reflect on your experience
- Identify the skills and insights you've gained
- Learn how to discuss your experiences abroad on resumes or during interviews
Program Evaluation: As you reflect on your program and time abroad, we ask that you complete a Study Abroad Program Evaluation. These evaluations will help us determine and evaluate our program offerings and better advise students in the future. Your participation and responses are invaluable. You will receive information from the Study Abroad Office about the evaluation and completion deadline.